After experiencing long-lasting recovery from betrayal trauma, Julie decided to devote her life to helping betrayed partners and couples. She has participated in personal recovery, therapy and groups for over 20 years. Her empathy, strength, and experience will settle your nerves immediately and allow you enter into a healing journey to find and heal YOURSELF. She understands the fear and trauma you are suffering and will put you at ease when you realize she relates on a first-hand level.
Julie incorporates EMDR, IFS, and Person-Centered approach in her therapy.
Julie does individual and marriage therapy for clients within the state of Utah and accepts most forms of insurance. Julie does recovery coaching for clients outside the state of Utah in the US, Canada, and across the world.
- APSATS trainee in betrayal trauma
- therapy training in EMDR, IFS, CBT
- couples counseling training through Terry Real RLT and Gottman Method
- Adams State, master’s in counseling
- CMHCi therapist in State of Utah
- licensed sex addiction recovery and betrayal trauma coach